At the Festival
+ LEAVE NO TRACE
Dimension is a leave no trace event. We are fortunate to have the most beautiful festival location in New Zealand, so please respect the environment and the festival and keep your campsite tidy.
This means when the festival is over it's important to take home everything you brought with you, or dispose of items you do not want in a responsible way.
There will be refreshing cold showers available for free.
+ WI FI
There will be limited Wi fi available at the festival, you can purchase data packages from the Info Booth.
+ DRINKING WATER
There are multiple taps throughout the festival with free filtered water. Stay hydrated!
Food will be available on site for very reasonable prices from the market area. We will have coffee, smoothies, burgers, pizzas and a variety of vegetarian options.
If you are a vendor and you are interested in being a part of Dimension, head over to our get involved section.
+ INFORMATION BOOTH
There will be an information board where you can find out about set times, a site map, festival rules and post notices for other festivalgoers. Or, you can visit the Info Booth for general questions, WIFI purchases, wristband top ups and more. For anything else you need please see the friendly event team.
+ FIRST AID
We will have a 24-hour medical service available on site. However, if you have specific mediation that is required then please bring it with you. If your medication requires prescription, please ensure your medication is correctly labelled by a healthcare professional before attending the festival.
You will be entirely responsible for the security of your camping site and your belongings. If you should require help from a security guard for any reason please don’t hesitate to find one of them or a crew member and we will ensure that you are looked after.
As it will be mid to late summer it should be warm enough, fires within campsites are strictly prohibited as there is a total fire ban. This is mainly due to safety issues as well as the effect on the land, which is a pristine farmland property.
+ WHAT TO BRING
- Your ticket on your phone
- Photo ID
- A reusable water bottle
- Battery power banks
- Sleeping bag & pillow
- Weather structures or tarps. Think about sun and rain protection for your and your festival crew.
- Gumboots or sturdy boots, it is a farm after all!
- Comfortable shoes. You'll be on your feet a lot, not to mention all the dancing you'll be doing, these are vital.
- Toilet paper (just in case)
- A warm jumper & rain jacket
- Sunscreen, toiletries & insect repellent
- A film canister or tin for your cigarette butts
- Medical info (if you have any allergies or medical conditions) & medication. This must be clearly labelled and match your ID.
- Torch or headlamp
- Hat or sun visor
- Bags for dirty clothes and rubbish
- Non-perishable food. There will be plenty of yummy food available for purchase from the markets. It’s always a good idea to stock up on snacks and be prepared.
- Water. We will have free water available on site but it's always best to bring your own as well.
- Camping chair
- Ear plugs. Looking for a decent sleep? You will need these.
- Eye mask. Don't want to miss any of the sets at night? You'll need this to sleep during the day.
- Costumes, dress ups, lights, leds, toys. Don't forget all the fun stuff too!
Prepare for all weather conditions & consider all weather necessities. Rain or shine. Be prepared to brave the elements.
+ LEAVING DIMENSION
The time has come to leave the pristine valley and travel back to reality. Be sure to have a solid plan of who is the designated driver back to your hometown and that they have had adequate rest. It's a great idea to have a back-up driver planned, just to be safe.
Once you've made it to your destination, make sure you get plenty of rest (in a real bed), drink lots of water, take your vitamins and try to fight off those post-dimension blues. The blues will pass, and that's when the excitement for next year begins.